What is Snap-On Smile
Snap-On Smiles unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth.
While "snap on" technology is an amazing temporary cosmetic solution for many people, "Snap on Smile" does not permanently replace missing teeth or alter the natural teeth. In addition, it neither promotes, prevents or treats dental decay or gum disease. While soft foods can be eaten with it, it is not meant to be a permanent tooth replacement for chewing.
Snap-On Smile at Denta-joy International Dental Clinic.
And for many people, snap-on Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-on smile
The Snap-on Smile is a temporary smile design, made out of acetyl resin , that snaps over your natural teeth.
It can be used for special events, such as weddings or graduations, or it can be used to "try on" a smile design to see if it works.
How to Snap-On Smile
At your first visit the Snap-On Smile dentist will examine your teeth, decide if you are a candidate for Snap-on Smile and, if so, discuss whether you wish to have Snap-On Smile for your upper or lower arch. The dentist will then take an impression of your teeth. Dont worry... there is no pain, no shots and no drilling involved! Since each Snap-On Smile is custom made, the dentist will send your impression to the studio to have yours made just for you.
At your second visit approximately 3 weeks later, the dentist will fit your Snap-On Smile and make any minor adjustments needed. Youll then be shown how to pop your new smile in and out, plus how to keep it looking good.
When inserting the appliance, establish the correct path of insertion. Always use both hands starting at the posteriors, applying pressure until seated completely. After few minutes of acclimating to the appliance, adjustment may be necessary.
Remember, you can eat with it, drink with it, and wear it all day every day. (Just remove it when you sleep).
Indication for Snap-On Smile
- Establishing vertical dimension before starting full-mouth reconstruction
- Use as a diagnostic tool
- Use as a provisional for implant restorations
- Cosmetic enhancement to provide a whiter smile or cover teeth
- Removable partial dentures for any edentulous area within a quadrant
- Use in conjunction with, or as a precursor to, porcelain veneers
- Use with fixed bridges/porcelain crowns
- Overcoming severely medically compromised oral health
- Use to provide the appearance of a closed diastema
- Use as a brux or sportsguard
- Overcoming severe dental phobia
- Covering existing compromised dental work
- Lifting sagging and wrinkled facial skin
................................................................. Go to Top ................................................................
Veneers Bangkok & veneers Thailand at Denta-joy International Dental Clinic.