- Restorative and cosmetic dentistry
- Dental Implant
- Tooth Whitening
- Bruxism Treatment
- Snoring and OSA
- Dental Product
Dr. Narandr Chevangkul attended the Mahidol University for his undergraduate studies and received his DDS degree, First Class Honors. He was accepted at the Temple University , School of Dentistry, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA as a postgraduate orthodontic student, graduating in 1982, received a certificates in Orthodontics and Master of Science in Dentistry and in 1990 he became a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Narandr Chevangkul was giving a lecture on Impressive Personality for a staff of Thai Airways International. He has been invited to give lectures in Lingual Orthodontics at the University in Shanghai, and the University in Beijing, China.
He is a member of the American Association of Orthodontist , the College of Diplomates, American Board of Orthodontics, the Thai Association of Orthodontists, the Thai Dental Association , a Chartered member of American Association of Lingual Orthodontist.
Dr. Narandr Chevangkul has utilized Lingual (behind the teeth) appliances since 1983 and has started using the Invisalign system in Thailand since January 2001.
and he is a Invisalign Asia-Pacific Advisory Board. and Invisalign Black Diamond Provider.
1. Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics since 1990
2. Member of the College of Diplomates of The American Board of Orthodontics since 1990
3. Member of the American Association of Orthodontists since 1982
4. Invisalign Asia-Pacific Advisory Board.
5. International Consultant of Taiwan Association of Aligner Orthodontics
6. A charter member of the American Lingual Orthodontics Association since 1987
7. Member of theThai Association of Orthodontists
8. Member of the Thai Dental Association